Saturday, February 9, 2013

农历新年!



Kung Hei Fat Choi! Gong Xi Fa Cai! 
Happy Chinese New Year!
- from the two drops of Chinese blood running around my veins. hahaha.

Aside from the Peking Duck and my favorite Hototay soup, I am sooo looking forward to see the much awaited F4, Taiwan reunion. All together now: NOSTALGIA!!! It brings back so many memories like those typical group studies turned TV series marathon and staying up late so I could watch Myx Daily Top 1 being dominated with
'Oh baby.. baby.. My baby... baby... Wo Jue Bu Neng Shi Qu Ni ♩ ♪ ♬ ' 

This was actually the start of my Asia-novela obsession. Though it partly shifted to Korea, I will never depart from  my first love- Vic Zhou.

"ehem... ehem. Kim Hyun Joong, please don't be jealous. You will still be my baby-daddy. He's just my first love and as they say, first love never dies."

We were supposed to have a Chinese eat-out today with my chinky relatives but my mom signed to this fun run tomorrow and I have to study 15 more rules before Monday (or else, I'm dead meat). So much for Lunar New Year. *sigh! Maybe if I'll just wait till 12 midnight studying then I'll probably be 'Masipag' the entire year. It did not work last December 31, 2012- will instead try it this Lunar Calendar. hahaha! 



Before I wrap up this illustrative blog post, sharing to everybody my favorite F4 song. Muli nating ibalik ang kasabihan "Tunay na lalaki, wagas maka sleeveless" days. hahaha



Love,
Katerina Bianca



p.s. I still could not figure out how to make a decent closing remark. DAMN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Let's all spread the love. Good vibes!