Monday, April 29, 2013

Optic White Porcelain.

It is no-brainer that a clean teeth is important. If you don't believe me-- I dare you not to brush you teeth even just for a day. YUCK! But other than brushing your priceless porcelain everyday (preferably 3x a day), it is also important to make sure that it is decently white. I am saying 'decently' because there are some commentaries saying white teeth means brittle or unhealthy. I am not sure where they got the idea but I do read it somewhere (in google-- googlish strikes again). Well anyway, I finally discovered a new product that will help you achieve that decently/healthy white teeth without the cost of going to your dentist every other week. By the way, my aunt-dentist actually suggested that a person should have an oral check-up at least every three months- that consists of cleaning etc.

So okey. I've been hearing Colgate Optic White for quite sometime through TV Ads. It is actually well advertised here in the Philippines as represented by the gorgeous Solenn Heussaff. However, it took sometime before I gave it try. Other than the fact that it pricey for a toothpaste, it is hard to believe that by just using it you can actually achieve the white teeth every self-reliant person aspires for. Fortunately I happen to read a good review from one of my favorite Malaysia blogger- Bobo Stephanie. I am not really the type of person who can be easily persuaded but for some random reason, I somewhat believed it's effective. Good thing I listened to my instinct. Colgate Optic White works like a pro (well of course, I am saying it in my personal perspective).  





I am actually teaming-up my latest favorite toothpaste with another Colgate product- The Colgate 360. Before I don't really give much effort in selecting what oral care I should use. Just in case I will be conscious, like everybody else, I would care more about the toothpaste rather than the toothbrush. I was wrong. Finding the perfect toothbrush that suites you is similarly equivalent to finding the best toothpaste. It goes hand-in-hand like Spoon-and-fork or Puto-and-Dinuguan (okey, I am trying to insert a little humor). :)


The toothpaste itself is a bit grainy; feels like it exfoliate my teeth or some sort. Just imagine your favorite facial scrub. I am not really good in explaining things but I am in fact having a good relationship with Colgate.


Recent photo showing my teeth. As you might have noticed, I have sunking ngipin (Crooked teeth). I do want to get braces but my aunt suggested that I leave it just like that since getting one means I have to remove four porcelains - SHU. Well anyway, tad a bit cranky so instead of the usual BIG SMILE, I give you my gangsta look. ciao!









Love, 
Katerina Bianca







P.S. Porcelain is my other word for tooth; for lack of better term. 








1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog. Let's all spread the love. Good vibes!