Saturday, April 6, 2013

Quick Post: Beat Three.

Hi everybody! Back to blogging mojos just to say-- I AM ALIVE!... Kicking with a little bit of snippets on the side. I was a student for the couple of months and even if I really 'lilliieee.. lillliiieeee..' want to blog (or should I say rant), I simply can't. Hopefully this summer I can share my stories in 3... 2.... 1...

But just to give you a hint of how my summer is planned, lemme give you feeds of what happened yesterday.

Just when everybody else already got sun-kissed-- I am still contemplating of how I will make the best of my two months. Actually, I was supposed to take summer classes however my mom eagerly said that I should give myself a break and enjoy a little RnR. See how rigid it has been. Even my mom saw how worn out I was. Well anyway, contrary to the usual 'Let's hit to the beach' kind of stuffs... I am actually rooting for weekend offs with friends/families prolly to mall (ehem ehem shopping) or watching good movie. As I've said-- yesterday is the start.

It was so random how can a simple tweet make friends catch up and hit the mall (Powerplant to be specific). So true that unplanned meet-ups are, more often than not, fun than those planned. Anyway, I enjoyed a lil RnR dinner and movie with my beauty blogger friends Jess of (http://jesroque.blogspot.com/) and Gellie of (http://www.gelleesh.com). It was so unplanned that Jess had an event in PP and we followed. As it turned out, it was more fun than those with itinerary (Reflection: Ms. OA-sa-organized-self admitted that randomness can be fun). We watched It Takes A Man and Woman and made me think of so many things about romance, family.... er fatigue? Partly, Laida Magtalas and I are kinda alike (will probably elaborate this some other time). hahahahaha!

Anyway, even if my friends are beauty bloggers and I'm like... (yah what kind of blogger am I? Can anybody tell me?)... our brain cells are so jived that it was not difficult for me to share good laughs and funny antics with them. Also, I love how they are soooo true as they can be. Never did I see them pretend for someone they are not (or something not bagay to them). Just imagine that the last time we saw each other was about a year ago and still... that's what friends are.

Well I leave you guys hanging as usual since my mom's calling for me already. Now with a little RnR with la familia. 








Love,
Katerina Bianca



1 comment:

  1. Yaaah, one year na tayo di nagkita nun. See you again soon, Bianca! Hopefully hindi na ganun katagal bago masundan.

    I'm actually glad I met real friends through blogging. Who would have thought, right? *Teary-eyed* LOL hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Let's all spread the love. Good vibes!