Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Post

I am not entirely sure whether the title suits the whole idea. Technically, this is like my third blog since I entered the realm.

Some might be curious-- why make another one?

Here's the thing, did you ever experience waking up one day and you are already a totally different person. That's what I'm feeling right now. I was caught in an incident last Monday that really frustrates me (till now) and I just need an avenue (badly) to release all the angst. But then I realized that my old blog was surrounded with me talking in an immature third party perspective (Disclaimer: No assurance it will not happen here). Anyway, I just said to myself-- "enough is enough! Grow up!" So I did.  This time no more drama queen or baby talks. This will entirely be a chronicle of my life-- and not of anybody's life.

Expect vomiting of words and yah... expect grammar errors since I vividly admit that I do not re-check my entries. Deep down I am hoping that this blog will still gather attention but then again, who would like to read from a 20-something girl suffering mid-life crisis.

There's also no assurance that I would NOT be using profane words so for the safety of all the kids with internet access-- I am officially making this RATED 16. It would be too much if I'll have it 'Eighteen'. Parang namang 'XXX' na. hahaha!


If this is going to be self-centered blog, why make it public?

Well this is not entirely about me. It can be anything under the sun (or perhaps I could even include the stars and the planets). Partly,  I do want to inspire people that- Hey! There's another 'jologs' here seeking attention. When I started blog (which was like 7years ago), everything runs smoothly. I do not really care about what outfit should I wear, whether I'm posing in a favorable angle or if my entry will attract many readers. All I cared about is, editing my blog- as in changing templates every week. hahaha. Then there were fashion bloggers, beauty bloggers, and all sort of bloggers. I admit-- I did succumb to the idea. But then again, it's no longer about me. It became the people around me. It was fun (initially) but when you realize that it is not your true passion (and bread-and-butter) you'll grew tired of it. I did. Going back to the whole inspire-people-stuff, I used to receive comments from random people who told me how they can relate to my stories. It was a very good X-deals of ideas. It's also a good opportunity to meet new friends- not people who likes you just because of what you are wearing or who are your circles. Don't get me wrong- this is all my perspective// not read-between-the-lines kind of stuff.

My new mantra in life is a kick of positivity. Something we should live by each day. Do you want to know what-- hmmmmm. It is actually "AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!" Oh diba ang mature.hahaha. Though I am still contemplating whether that or 'Kapit-bisig'. hahahaha. (and I am drop-dead serious about this).

Well that's it for now. I haven't gotten any sleep yet hence this very lousy epilogue. GAWD! This is already my nth blog and I still don't know how to make a decent closing line.







Love,
Katerina Bianca




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Let's all spread the love. Good vibes!