Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Post: Witty Wits Will Save a Law Student

This is going to be very quick post since I am still in the middle of Midterm Week. But just to give you feeds- it is by far worst than hell. No, I am not being exaggerated. Three of my exams are dreadful. Somehow, only a miracle can save me. I'll probably release all the drama some other time when I am back to my normal self. Also, I don't want to waste the remaining sanity or else I might suffer dementia. Actually, I'm part suffering it already... this is only one of those lucid intervals that I get to construct a sensible thought (or I just assume that this is sensible).

For the past 4 years, I've been drowning myself with caffeine just to complete all the needed stickers. It even reached a point that I had to treat my friends for it. It felt like a mission needed to be finished. However, 2012 when I learned the power of Milk Tea. So with close eyes + deep breath, I said to myself, no SB Planer this year.

Then this came...





I would actually suggest this to the rest of my co-Law Students. We seriously need a truck of wits to keep us going. Here lies the key. If only I knew about special kind of planner- I could have stopped myself with caffeine four years ago and just laugh while I plan my day/life.

God really works in wonder since HE knows how I badly need a venue to laugh. Been answering witty questions for the past hour and I feel like wanting to finish it until December. (hinay-hinay lang Bianca, simula pa lang ng taon)

There are so many finds in between every dates but to surprise you all- I suggest you grab your own note. Check out more of it in their Facebook account: Witty Will Save The World.




Love,
Katerina Bianca




1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog. Let's all spread the love. Good vibes!